Thursday, October 29, 2015

Alive Museum @ Suntec City

Finally i manage to do something tourist-sy. I got the free tickets from my company to go Alive Museum at Suntec City. So, made my way there on one of the Saturdays. 

Yup. the lioness in me... a fierce one.






Oh yeah baybeh! Come and lick me~ Hahaha! sound so wrong... :P


Why these 2 crying?! I'm gonna cry oso d!  


Derp face...


thebf Pulling off the old man's teeth... and the old man still can smile so happily.




oh why...





these 2... i really screamed as i walk over until everyone looking at my. thebf still can drag me dun let me go... and i screamed every second of it there...










suppose to be like this... and he did...

... thisss...
 


oopss... caught red handed... ngehehehe...

nooo~
  


bow to me...

that's right... bow...!


overall, really had fun that day. although it can be really packed as it was a weekend. at the end i managed to just ignore the crowd and enjoy myself. 

No comments: