Thursday, October 29, 2015

Public Garden @ Suntec City

I have always wanted to experience the craft scene / flea market scene in Singapore but I didnt really have any idea where to start from. Lynn told me to try Public Garden. So I searched it up and found it will be at Suntec. A place that I've been to a few times. Yay me!

It was suppose to be 1pm to 7pm and I was nicely walking around at Suntec Mall. Slowly had my late lunch. By the time I wanna go, I asked thebf wat time is it. It was alre 5.45pm. =.="

And no... There wasn't enough time for me...

And I dont know if this is blessing in disguise... I didnt withdraw any money...


By the time we reached, it was alre 6pm. I only have one hour...




SO cute! I cannot! thebf said, if I buy and wear it, it will go missing cos I will end up biting it off. =.="



It's really interesting to see a lot of crafters coming together to one location from various countries. 



At the end of it, I blame myself for... 1, didnt go earlier. 2, didnt withdraw money. T.T

No comments: