Monday, February 23, 2015

Kung Fu Smooth Pan Mee @ Taman Sri Sentosa

I was never ever a big fan of Pan Mee. Even I live near the ever famous SS19 Pan Mee stall all my life, I never had their Pan Mee more than 10 bowls. That almost 10 bowls of SS19 Pan Mee of mine was achieved only in recent years. 

But this Pan Mee I’m gonna talk about, is the ONLY Pan Mee I would go for anytime. The ONLY Pan Mee I will never say no. The ONLY Pan Mee I’m willing to wake up extra early for. 

The chili that comes with it, I would add lime for the extra ‘kick’. 



The soup is so good, I would finish the whole bowl. 

The Pan Mee is so smooth and chewy that I don’t mind eating LOTS of bowls. Unfortunately, I will feel full and stuffed. My record was 2 and half bowls. :X

This is the Pan Mee I would recommend anytime. 

Photo credit to:- Him

28, Jalan Seri Sentosa 9A/133,
Taman Sri Sentosa,
Bt. 6 1/2 Jalan Klang Lama,
58000 Kuala Lumpur.
Close on Monday.
Tel: 016-288 3911

No comments: