Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Coffee Club @ Subang Parade


I am free now. I can go wherever I wanna go. So, today I’m going to The Coffee Club. 

You won’t miss this huge 2 floors coffee place when you pass by Subang Parade. Unless, you just won’t bother that Subang Parade still exist then… fine… 

Before anything else, a little background about The Coffee Club. 
It is one of Australia’s largest locally-owned cafe groups, celebrates 25 years of Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee. The first store opened its doors in November 1989 at Brisbane’s Eagle Street Pier, and The Coffee Club have grown to more than 243 outlets throughout Australia and another 46 in New Zealand, 14 in Thailand, 1 in New Caledonia, 3 in China, 3 in Egypt, 1 in Maldives and the latest in Malaysia. The Coffee Club has established itself as an iconic household name and preferred venue for millions of coffee drinkers throughout the Asia Pacific region. – from http://www.thecoffeeclub.com.my/

And now... The Coffee Club Group (The Coffee Club) has expanded to Malaysia!

As we entered, we were being greeted by cheerful waiters and waitresses. We entered upstairs but there were no more tables and the waiter suggested to go downstairs instead. 
We found a seat for ourselves and proceed ordering. 

Aunt ordered piccolo latte, but I didn’t snap a picture of it cos… there were no design on it. Haha! Me being bias. :P


While I ordered Signature Iced Chocolate for myself. 

I am hunting for the most awesome Iced Chocolate in Selangor so that I can forget about the hot chocolate I had in Shanghai. I know I should be hunting for Hot Chocolate instead so that the competition is fair, but it was cold in Shanghai, that’s why I had Hot Chocolate. It’s hot here in KL! So, I hunt for Iced Chocolate instead. Makes sense, yes? Yes. 

I shall have my Top 5 list… or maybe Top 10 and have some extra weight to lose at the end of this quest. *grins. 

This is getting out of topic. 


For food, we ordered Big Breakfast! I LOVE BIG BREAKFAST. I haven’t have them since forever! I have no complains about the Big Breakfast. You can actually choose how you want the egg like. Scrambled, Sunny side up or poached. Obviously, I had mine scrambled. The hash brown is nice. My aunt complaint it was oily tho, but it’s fine for me. The sausage is nice. The bacon is nice. The egg is nice. The mushroom is nice. EVERYTHING on that plate is nice! Hahaha! 

Overall experience here was terrific. I love the space at the LG floor. I love the greetings. I love how friendly the staffs and manager can be. One of the waiters actually gave ideas to my aunt how to capture nice picture of the coffee. I hate to compare but Oh Scooter has a lot to learn from them! Oh Scooter only has muka masams everywhere. =.=”

Lot No. LG 33 & G 32,
Subang Parade,
No 5, Jalan SS 16/1,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: 03 – 56128117
Fax: 03 – 56129117

BUSINESS OPERATION:
Sunday – Thursday 8.30am – 11.00pm
Friday – Saturday 8.30am – 12.00am

No comments: