Thursday, August 14, 2014

Oh Scooter! Cafe @ USJ 21


This is one long delayed post cos I didn’t have the pictures with me. The pictures were in my laptop, and my laptop is not with me. Then I realized, the camera is with me so now I can blog about this place. 

Oh… Silly me…

Now, another coffee place in Subang Jaya. Deep deep within Subang Jaya. If you can’t find the place, I think the best land mark you can look for is Main Place Subang. 

At the entrance, we were being greeted by this colorful sexy scooter. 


Here’s what we’ve ordered. 

Tiramisu Crepe

Rainbow Cake

The Rainbow cake is a must try. It’s not too sweet and the layers are great. 

Caramel Latte

Latte

Lastly, the Signature Coffee. 

The Signature Coffee is of cos the main coffee on their menu. It is served on a wooden block with cotton candy, coffee and milk. Pinch the cotton candy as much as to your liking. The cotton candy here replaces the old boring sugar. Or you can just place the whole cotton candy on top of the cup and pour the coffee over and watch it melt. 

Like this…


The result from the Signature Coffee



Overall, there is only 1 thing I like about here which is the Rainbow cake. The Signature coffee tasted nice according to my aunt. The staffs here… meh… not friendly. The place looks cosy, but it doesn’t feel cosy. It doesn’t have that thing that makes me wanna go back for more. Well, maybe the cake, but I can just have that take-away. 


OH SCOOTER CAFE
49, Jalan USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya
+603 8011 5077

Opening Hours
Mon - Sun: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm

No comments: