Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hop Hop Cafe @ SS18


Hop Hop Café is kinda hidden. Like hidden gem. I heard of this place before and I didn’t know where was it located. The other day I was bored and didn’t know what to do, so I was driving around aimlessly. I came across this café! Well, I didn’t enter on that day, but went again some other day and brought my aunt along. 


As you enter, the front of the café is pet friendly, so u can bring your doggies and drink and eat outside. Then walking in, the shop is divided into half. One half is with chairs and tables, and another half with bunnies in a glass room. You can enjoy your coffee and food in the glass room with the bunnies, or u can drink and eat outside of the glass room while enjoy watching the bunnies hopping around. 


We ordered Tiramisu. The taste was just ok. 

Molten Nutella Lava Cake. 

This one… is awesome. The chocolate inside is oozing out. The taste is heavenly! I don’t mind having another one the next time I go there. 

Aunt’s Latte.

And… Finally… My Iced Chocolate. 


Overall, this place is great if you wanna relax a little and just have a nice cup of coffee because is really quiet. Looking at the bunnies hopping here and there can take your mind off from things a little while. Parking can be a little difficult tho as it is located around offices. If you are sitting outside, you can always double park. The road is not that busy. 

Hop Hop Cafe
7 Jalan SS18/6, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Sunday to Thursday – 10am to 10pm
Friday to Saturday – 10am to 11pm





No comments: