Saturday, April 10, 2010

Funny Astrological After Sex Comments

ok now. forgive me for not updating my blog for the longest time. (was this the longest time?) actually, i still do not know what to blog about but i found this piece from one of the lesbian forum, which i find it very amusing. and quite true! enjoy~~

Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"

Taurus: "I'm hungry pass the pizza."

Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer: "When are we getting married?"

Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"

Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."

Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don't call me I'll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"

so, which is u? so that i'll know to avoid u or to get near to u. :P

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. im a leo =P