Tuesday, April 21, 2009

173

i am so not inspired to blog these days due to work work work and more work. play play play and more play. and the ended up, exhausted to blog. hehe... im so not a dedicated blogger. :D

now that my aunt went home alre. which she will visit me next month again. im less emo now. i think thats why less thing for me to blog. haha!

but am seriously enjoying my singlehood. when am not having my aunt around of cos. it's like a typical sagi. the sense of freeeeeedom! i can fly to anywhere i want with my car. hence the petrol is draining like water draining from the tap. :P

kapakia is in the midst of... i dont know. rekindle? i dont know. still having thorns in their heart? i dont know. i dont know anything about kapakia anymore. not to say i dont wanna know. i wanna know so badly and when i am not informed with things. i got really pissed... i'm being the one left out from the group.

dont expect things to go your way. so yea. im leaving it the way it is...

ohh ohh... i straightened my hair. will post a proper photo of me having long straight hair later on, if i have any. i've wanted to straighten my hair for so long alre! yippeee~

i got so many things to blog and photos not edited...

i had vivo. i had sanjyu sushi. i'm a holder of magic plastic cards. one night trip to KLIA and putrajaya. etc etc...

anyway... it's mid of the month again... broke time of the month. :D
i seriously do not have the sense of controlling what i spend on and my savings. sighs...

No comments: