Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ridiculously late post...

A lil update about me. Been neglecting my blog for a while now. I cant update my blog in office anymore. I’ve been kick out to the fault team already. Which is good…

I don’t have to rush to finish up my previous backlog anymore! Yay!

Basically, my job now is answering calls, report to the engineers, and follow up every single case and return call to customers every one hour to keep them updated. At 1st I tot one hour cant do much thing leh. But now I know, in that 1 hour, many things can happen, but yet, unable to solve it in within a day.

It’s really complicated stuffs la. And I shall not elaborate more. Today is my off day! Why am I talking about work? Stupid workaholic bitch… bargh…

Anyways…

The pictures I’m about to post up… it’s ridiculously late. Hehe… it’s from the 1st day of CNY. Hehehe…

As usual we will gather up at my late great-grandma’s place. Although my my great-grandma already passed away. But we still gather up as usual to gamble and what-not… Previous years, my great-grandma is really old and she can’t recognize most of us anymore.

Men at talk...

from left:- 4th uncle, granduncle, eldest uncle.

and the vehicles we took to get to my great grandma's place are... :-


4th uncle's car.
aunt's car.
cousin's car.
3rd uncle's car.

we knew we are gonna be so absolutely bored so we had a mini manicure session... LoL...
Preparing stuffs...



and.... what more can i say? :D

Preparing for dinner...~



aunt amy, cousin tracy, cousin wilson.
aunt amy, cousin swee jin, cousin tracy.
cousin joann.
yes... vain pot joann again. hehe...

cousin wilson...
my fav cousin yet again... joann... lol...



No comments: