Thursday, September 25, 2008

simple update.

life sucks. really...

i've been trying to get a car but the down payment is killing my brains. but for now, kinda solved. i asked the guys in my class to help me out to look for a sales person who can do magic... me now waiting for aunt prepare documentations and then wait for news from my friend.

as for job. getting more n more in love with my job. probably it's because previously i do have the passion in IT, just that i didnt really had a chance to really touch in it. so now, i'm really relieved and blessed. learning as many things as possible now and trying to familiarise it. after that, offer myself to cross trained a few more tasks. more cross training, more chances to get to Team Leader post. and if possible, wanna try to get CCNA cert. it's just 1st month i already think so big! muahahahaha!! next week onwards, my working hours would be graveyard hours. when u see a zombie walking down the street, dun worry. it wont bite. it's just me...

i always have loved this song... and also the anime...





didnt know the singer is actually this cun. *saliva dripping*

No comments: