Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tipsy Brew O'Coffee @ Setia Walk, Puchong


Went Tipsy to try their coffee. I had become a coffee joint freak. Not because I love coffee, but I like cozy environments. 



As I walked in, it is indeed a cozy place. Probably it was because of the timing, I didn’t like the crowd. It was little noisy for my liking and too packed. I think to give little more space would be nice. I was there at about 8pm, dinner time. 

They brew their coffee by using siphon, hand-drip and French press. They have a huge wall to tell you how it’s being brewed. 






This is Iced Dutch Americano. 


Their ice cream is by Forty Licks Ice Cream. I had Salted Caramel ice cream and I think their ice cream it’s nice.

My overall experience here it’s just normal. Good service. Didn’t manage to try their food, but I honestly think that coffee joints should just serve coffee and light snacks. Such as sandwich, chips and cakes. Then again, I guess that’s how they sustain their business… 

Give them a try. Try their food and let me know if it is any good? 


Address: C-07-G, Block C Setiawalk, Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong
Phone: 03-58790790 / 012-3011583
Email: tipsybrew@gmail.com
Tue - Thu: 11:00 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 00:00
Sun: 11:00 - 23:00

No comments: