Monday, June 23, 2014

CAFFEine; @ Setia Walk, Puchong


I like a quiet place to have coffee. Sometimes to just sit n sip. Sometimes to work on stuffs on my lappie. Found this place... CAFFEine;.



Here’s a little something about CAFFEine;. Yes, including the semicolon(;), and heres why. 

CAFFE – Italian word for COFFEE. Yes, we serve coffee.
CAFFEine – Caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant, temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. Beverages containing caffeine are not only COFFEE, but also TEA, SOFT DRINKS, and etc. We have what you want!
Semicolon(;) – Everything else. Other than caffeinated beverages, we do serve natural decaffeinated tea, smoothie, bottled beverage, cookie, sandwich, cake and else.

View from above.


As I stepped in, indeed I love the ambience. Well, it was late afternoon, I guess that’s why it’s quiet. But I usually visit coffee joints at this hour, on Fridays especially, so this is what I will expect everytime I visit then.



Hello Kitty! 


Sat at this cosy corner, ordered Caramel Machiato, Iced Americano and a slice of Orea Mille Crepe. 


Caramel Machiato is nice, creamy and of cos sweet. 


This is still the Caramel Machiato I ordered. Hehe... Didn't snap the Iced Americano. 

Iced Americano… well… I am not fond of really strong coffee taste, I prefer milky coffees.


Oreo Mille Crepe tho… its really normal. Well, u’re here for the coffee. These are just ‘yang lain-lain’. 


Hee... I like the fact that they put in effort drawing cuties like this. :P

I will definitely visit again to try other stuffs. Especially the tea. Its caffeine afterall. 

CAFFEine;
G-09-1, Level 1, Block G,
SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Puchong, Selangor.
Malaysia.

Tel: 03 5879 0033

Opening hours:

Wed-Mon 12pm-11pm
Tue 4pm-11pm

No comments: