Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sabak Bernam, Selangor

I am a KL city girl. All my life I never had the chance to know what is it like to go back hometown during Chinese New Year. This year I had a chance to make a trip to Sabak Bernam.

Once we arrive, there were prayers. If I didn't remember wrongly, that day was to Pai Tian Kong.  



Lighting up the candles and josticks. 



Looking at it, it looks like a sea. It's actually not. This is just a river. 

Firecrackers...


This was my first time seeing people letting go Sky Lantern (Kong Ming Lantern)


Writing down all the wishes... ^^







Breakfast! Everything tastes damn awesome! 

After lazing around in the house whole afternoon and also not to miss out their mahjong session, they decided to make a trip to Sekinchan!






It was not that hot and really windy! You know Outbound Love? This was the beach they came and film. :D


Wrecked Sampan... 






Kite! It looks like chasing after the moon!



Bye bye Sekinchan! 

After that we went back, and have our dinner. It was steamboat! I super love steamboat! After makan, we hang around and then went to sleep. 

The next day... 


We went and catch baby crabbies! SO CUTE!!! 




After we rest a while, we made our move back to KL. 

This is how I spent my time in a kampung. LoL...

The experience was not bad at all. It was really relaxing and definitely will come again. Awesome way to get away from the hectic, boring, filled with buildings KL. 



No comments: