Thursday, January 2, 2014

Recap 2013

Now... Just a little recap of what have i done in 2013.

I know it will be an uneventful year. But still, looking back a little wont kill... :P

Changed 2 jobs in a year. Lol...

at first i thought of sales. i manage to get a sales job relating to IT, which i like. and the boss is awesome. but somehow, i felt that it's not really my thing. so i revert back to operations centre. which im pretty much enjoying myself here now. :D


hosting family makan-makan sessions.
CNY eve reunion dinner and mother's day. and boy it was a hectic but enjoyable one. without fail, the food is always unfinished. lol...

voted
for the first time and cried seeing the results. im crying even more now seeing all the prices hike up. so, u like it when all the prices hike up huh?

trips!
let's see... i went vietnam, pulau redang, PD, felda hotsprings and sekeping serendah.

wore saree for the 1st time!


yaa! it was my colleague's wedding. well, i have an uncle married an indian lady but i didnt wear saree oso. my aunt went through the trouble going all the way to Jinjang to take the saree from her cousin and thanks to jackie, zu and prama for helping me. i felt like a barbie doll that day. just stood there for them to wrap me up with the saree. haha!

cook
cooked a lot at home this year. 

sewing
i sew more! well, not BIG stuffs. but just tiny stuffs like key chains and handphone accessories. but im happy enough with the outcome! :D

permed my hair!!!
ok... i naturally have curly hair. a frizzy messy curly hair. so i always do rebonding to my hair. but the hair stylist said my hair is getting thinner, dun rebond my hair anymore. later i go botak! i scared lor... so she permed for me... and...

before and after. the before picture is exactly on the day that i was going to permed my hair. den i cant accept the fact and delayed cam whoring. the one on the right is my annual dinner look. macam olivia newton john in grease, yes? :P

first annual dinner in current company

very small part of us in the dept. pict curi from lillian. :P

No comments: