Thursday, December 3, 2009

Customers...

Found something randomly on FB...

here goes :-



Client: I love the website, but I can’t look at it on my computer. Could you make me a DVD of it, so I can go through it on my telly?

Me: Not really. A website isn’t a movie and it wouldn’t work on a DVD, you need to view it in a browser on your computer.

Client: What’s a browser?

Me: It’s a program you use to view websites. Do you use Windows? You probably click the big blue ‘E’ when you look at the web, right? That’s Internet Explorer and it’s your browser.

Client: Oh, right, I thought that was the internet?

Me: Well, yes, sort of… Listen, I’m not sure what the problem is. Why can’t you view the site in your browser?

Client: My computer is switched off.


** for more things to read to make ur day from that idiotic customers... proceed to http://clientsfromhell.tumblr.com/

No comments: