Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stability

It’s 7.40pm
Suddenly my heart aches… I don’t know why…

Went to McD with Lynn last nite after work. Talked about problems as usual. I realized, we are being brought up in a diff way compare to others. We still see people that are still stuck at that level. Well, don’t be surprise as well if u know people who is already working but still gets “allowance” from their daddy and mommy.

Not to say I have anything against them. But I just don’t understand their mentality. Me and Lynn don’t understand their mentality.

As we continue our conversation, we started to talk about how are we suppose to balance our life. Especially on financial. And no, we did not have a solution. And I am officially one of the victims for credit card debts. But no worries tho, things are still not YET out of hand. Still able to manage it. :)

Talked about insurance as Lynn doesn’t know how to go about it.

Talked about our family issues.

Talked about me. Me mememememememememememeee… Nah. Just kidding about ‘me’ part.

We did lots of catch ups.

Actually hor… I don’t know what’s the purpose of this post. I just wanna type something. Anything… And I came up with this. Sighs…

No comments: