Monday, March 6, 2017

Neroteca @ Plaza Damansara

This is one of my failed food blog post because it is way overdue. I visited this place last year. Haha…


Photo from Openrice





It was our anniversary and coincidentally we went back KL the same week. So, I made reservation through tableapp at this restaurant that I always wanted to try after reading about Aud and Tim’s proposal. I decided to go to a different branch because I refused to brave through KL’s road.



Since the anniversary date was a year ago, obviously I don’t remember what I have picked from the menu. One thing I can remember is the ambiance. Very chill and romantic. Perfect for our anniversary celebration.



I think this was ANELLI DI CALAMARI. Crunchy crispy deep fried calamari rings served with house special dips. RM28.

I'm trying to look into the menu and match with what we ate. Lol...

Only know the calamari and forgot the rest. Hehe...









The overall experience is great. It was quiet and it felt like we were the only table that is occupied. The staffs are very attentive and sometimes we felt that they are just standing there on stand by waiting for us to summon them over.

NEROTECA PLAZA DAMANSARA
17 & 15, Plaza Damansara,
Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel: +603-2011 5725
Fax: +603-2011 8725
Email: enquiry@neroteca.net

Tableapp Booking

No comments: