Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Crazy Ramen Onizo @ Da:Men, USJ

Among the Japanese noodles (udon,soba,ramen etc), my favorite is always ramen. So, at the very first moment I knew we must definitely try this ramen shop when we were wondering around in Da:Men.





I forgot what we’ve ordered because it was months back. Failed food blog here, but I can assure you. Whatever flavour you ordered, it is definitely damn good.

It is by far the most awesomest ramen I’ve ever tasted in Subang. (if you have tried better, please let me know. I mad mad love ramen)


Black Garlic Pork Soup (iThink)

The broth is so rich, you’ll feel like licking the bowl clean. The ramen is so textured that every mouth feels like ‘doing doing doing’.


Curry Pork Soup (iThink)

This is another must-go-and-eat place whenever I go back.

L4-05, Level Fourth, Da:Men USJ, 47600 Subang Jaya
03-80117220

No comments: