Tuesday, September 9, 2014

#20thingsaboutme

Yuuhuu~ i am being tagged by Joo Ai and here it is!

#20thingsaboutme

the sampat-ness in me



1. I LOVE dogs, but I can't keep them for I have a queen at home who doesn't like furry pets. :'(
- the thing about my grandma is, she doesn’t like any furry pets. My mom brought Kin Boy and Baby back from where she used to stay… and boy did they have hard time with my grandma… U know how ppl say dogs don’t bite unless they are forced to the corner… yea… my grandma got bitten by Kin Boy. So, imagine how she treated them when they were around. So Kin Boy passed on due to old age and Baby ran away bcos the gate was open when the fire works were boooooming away… no more fur babies at home. oni my wugui. even the poor kitten i found she said she wanna kill it if i wanna keep it. :(

kin boy

2. I just made the worst decision in my life few days back.
- I found a kitten about a week ago and asked for help from a friend to foster this little guy. I know the littlest stuffs about cats, let alone a month old kitten. So, after about a day or 2, we sent him to the vet for a general check up. The vet gave him deworm medication. On 2nd day after the visit to the vet, the worm did come out and it grossed out my friend. However, the nightmare didn’t end there. He was still purging. So, I decided to ask for help in FB to get some financial help so that I can send him to the hospital. I was really grateful that a few of my friends did donate a handful and some gave advices as well. One of the advice was to feed a little bit of raw chicken liver to strengthen him. At first, I was taken back a little but I made a little reading and it seemed ok. So, we went ahead to feed him some. It wasn’t much. Just a tiny bit. Then, he purged and vomited. At first I thought maybe he is not used to it. So, we brushed it off and he went to sleep. When he woke up, the real nightmare begins. He woke up, I fed him with water. He always drinks water. After water, we tried feeding him some of the canned food that he usually eats. Then, he tried to stand. He can’t stand. We helped him up, he fell forward. He went weak drastically. It was about 12am or 1am at that time. I made numerous calls to Animal Hospitals. I started with Gasing, no one answered. So I called, Tun Razak twice and someone answered. He said the consultation fee itself is RM250 as it is after normal hours. I got shocked. I tried Gasing. After a few calls, someone finally picked up. The consultation is RM200. I was pretty disgusted with the person who answered the phone from Gasing. He was like, "up to u la, up to u la". Anyways, I was worried the funds I got from the donation couldn’t cover everything. Me and my friend were pretty tight. We discussed and at the end we decided to send him, money we talk later. So I called Gasing to make sure there is a vet in, I called A LOT of times, no one answered. The reason we chose Gasing not because the consultation is cheaper or we admire the poor service the guy gave, but its bcos its nearer to us, so even if the little guy gets admitted, its near enough for us to go visit him everyday. Gasing didn’t answer and we didn’t wanna go there and end up there is no vet, so I called Tun Razak and there is a vet there. So we rushed to KL. After checking up, the vet said he has a lot of virus symtoms. Diabetic, anaemia, etc. We did mention about the raw chicken liver, and he said it is not advisable to feed it because it is high in iron that a kitten cannot take. Moreover, because it is raw, there could be parasites. We checked if that is the cause. It’s the cause of speeding things up. The symptoms are all there, it’s just a matter of time.

1st pict: that was the last pict i took on the last day. that was when he went weak drastically. 
the 2nd pict, all curled up ready to sleep... 
the middle pict, with the dust pan : the pict i took on the day i found him. i was sitting in front of the dust pan, and he just walked towards me and curl himself up on my thigh... T.T
the pict with the groomer : he has all these sticky stuffs on all four of his legs and the groomer is nice enough to try to remove them slowly. 
the other 3 picts that looked like he's on my thigh, thats the only way to keep him calm while i was driving alone. 

Well, there is no one to be blamed here. ALL of us did it out of good will. It may not help the little guy, perhaps it did help other kitties before. She may have suggested it, but it was our decision to feed him. So yes, I made the worst decision ever, which is… I decided to feed him the raw chicken liver, given the fact that I know the littlest things about kitties.

3. Ice-Cream is my comfort food.
- After everything, we headed to mcD and I wanted ice cream. Unfortunately, the menu has changed to breakfast menu… so no ice cream. :(

4. Porridge is my comfort food too. :P
- When its gloomy rainy day… yes, weather affects me sometimes. So when its rainy and its cold outside, my best friend is porridge.

5. I was straight and I was bent at the age of 18, and now I go both ways.
- Hehe. I was curious at the age of 18. So I went out and explore. I thought I’m gonna be stuck with just 1 side then. Little did I know, few years later I did hook up with a guy.

6. I love seeing colorful stuffs but my wardrobe mostly consist of black and dark blue... and more black...
- perhaps… maybe… I look slimmer in dark colors… that’s why…

7. I won TVs from lucky draws! Twice!
- nyehehe… the first TV I won was a 32” Panasonic Viera. It was from my annual dinner when I was still with Pacnet. That was my very first time winning something from a lucky draw! The second TV was from DiGi. I participated in the World Cup thingie and won a 50” Sharp Aquos.

8. I need to talk to more strangers. Anyone please call me out yum cha...
- well, because I have now changed to a job that needs more interaction… I think I need to talk to more people… to practise… CALL ME YUM CHA PLEASE!!! Hey, here's my number~ this is crazy~ so call me maybe! dont have my number? pm me in fb! kthxbai

9. I learnt how to put on make up from youtube.
- I am not kidding when I am saying this. My youtube sifu is QQ. Well, there are others here and there but mainly is QQ.

10. When I emo, I like to take my car for a spin. Furthest I've been is Cyberjaya.
- nothing beats speeding like a mad cow when I emo. The adrenaline rush just takes away that emo feeling. A lot of people hates Federal highway, but I love federal highway. I may not be a lane cutter pro… but that awesome feeling when u have that one inch only and u made it… phewww… ok… its dangerous. Kids, don’t do this. Oh, I only do this when I'm driving alone, so dont worry about getting in my car ok? *grins

11. Once I was drunk, I left my car keys in my car and went in to my house and sleep straight. No. Noone stole my car. :D
- Hahahahahaha!!! For more details about this, please go here

12. I have a Red Ear Slider with no name.
- It was buy 3 free 1. Unfortunately, all died and left 1. Which is the one im having now. I don’t remember we gave it a name or not. Maybe we did but being me, there was 4… I cant remember which is which and I probably think like… aihyaa~ F it. U r just wugui (turtle). Done.

13. I can’t get enough of shoes and bags… Then again, I think most girls got this issue. Haha~
- even I know when I do not have money to buy them, I just walk in. Carry carry. Try try. And walk out… regretting. T.T When I have my own house, the smallest room will be dedicated to bags and shoes ONLY! I do not have a lot to fill the room now, but I shall fill it when I have that room! *dream big

14. I’m a homey person.
- haha! Yes. I can stay at home and rot. From being randomly, cleaning out my closet for donation to lying in my bed and stare at the ceiling. No, there is no lizards on my ceiling. I just like to stay at home!

15. Fastest I drove was 140km/h…
- Nyehehe… refer point 10.

16. -removed-

17. I’m a social smoker since I was 15.
- read, social. I am no chain smoker. I can stop anytime, I just… don’t want to.

18. According to a few people, when I fall asleep, I will sleep in 1 position… and only that position until I wake up…
- ok. I don’t know. This is what im being told. But sometimes, when I wake up… I did realise that… I didn’t move at all??

19. I hate siham.
- yes mr siham. I gave u a lot of chances to try again and again and I still hate you. A lot. Be it the one that is bakar, or the one that is boiled or the one in char kuay teow… everytime I gave u a chance and gave a bite and I spit it out…

20. I blog at www.blurco.com.
- and here u are, reading 20 things about me.


and I am tagging... ash, jessi, nikie.

No comments: