Saturday, August 8, 2009

Char Siew and Hakka Noodle...

about few weeks ago i was working at midnite shift. and when i got back, my aunt was at home, baby sitting my grandma... grandma fell b4 that and needed more TLC. :D

anyways, when i got home, they said they wanna have breakfast and aunt recommended me this restaurant.



it was in Sunway Mas. when we arrived, it was quite packed with people. and the floor was too slippery. even i myself almost fell.


look at the rows of char siews... :D




the char siews are yummy! it is very honey-ish... yums...



Hakka Noodle


Wan Tan noodle

the pictures really sucked cos i was using my 5800 to snap. :(

overall the food is really good. really recommended. the only down side is the floor. seriously, it is really slippery...

here's the address... enjoy~
Restoran Famous Seremban Favourites
80-1 Ground Floor, Jalan PJU 1/3B
Sunway Mas Commercial Centre
47301 Petaling Jaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooo... sour spicy green chili